Shark Week Drinking Game [VIDEO]
It’s ‘Shark Week’ on Discovery Channel and, usually, you’ll be able to find me vegging out in front of the boob tube with a nice cold one after a long day of doing nothing at work. I love ‘Shark Week’. Anyway, I thought, “why not make a drinking game out of it?”. Click through to see the rules of the ‘Shark Week’ drinking game.I can pretty much make a drinking game out of anything. Movies, sports, video games, you name it, and I’ve probably done a drinking game for it.
So, here are the rules. They’re very simple:
1. Anytime someone is referred to as a “shark expert”, you have to take two drinks.
2. When a shark jumps out of water, begin drinking and don’t stop until the shark is fully back in the water.
3. If anybody that speaks in an Australian accent, take one drink.
4. When someone gives advice on how to survive a shark attack, take 3 drinks.
5. Anytime you hear the “Jaws” theme song, take five drinks.
6. Any reenactment you see, take 3 drinks.
7. If anyone is severely hurt or dies, down your drink in their honor.
8. See a shark trapped or caught, take 2 drinks.
9. Anytime you see a Great White shark, that’s one drink. (They show several)
10. Anybody gets submerged in a cage, that’s 3 drinks.
So, that’s my version of a ‘Shark Week’ drinking game. Feel free to come up with some other rules and leave your comments below.
In the meantime, check out this stupidly insane dude, paddling with a Great White shark. What a dumbass.