Shark Week Drinking Game [VIDEO]
It’s ‘Shark Week’ on Discovery Channel which means I’ll be parked in front of the boobtube all week with a cold one in hand. To make things a bit more interesting, I like to throw in a little drinking game from time to time. Check out the rules for the ‘Shark Week’ drinking game.
Shark Week Drinking Game Rules
- Anytime someone is referred to as a “shark expert”, you have to take two drinks.
- When a shark jumps out of water, begin drinking and don’t stop until the shark is fully back in the water.
- If anybody that speaks in an Australian accent, take one drink.
- When someone gives advice on how to survive a shark attack, take 3 drinks.
- Anytime you hear the “Jaws” theme song, take five drinks.
- Any reenactment you see, take 3 drinks.
- If anyone is severely hurt or dies, down your drink in their honor.
- See a shark trapped or caught, take 2 drinks.
- Anytime you see a Great White shark, that’s one drink. (They show several)
- Anybody gets submerged in a cage, that’s 3 drinks.
So, that’s my version of a ‘Shark Week’ drinking game. Feel free to come up with some other rules and leave your comments below.
In the meantime, check out this video of this insane dude on a paddle boat as a great white shark lurks in the water.