NASCAR Drinking Game to Maximize Your Race Watching Experience
With the Daytona 500 coming up this weekend, it’s time to dust off the official rules for the NASCAR drinking game to make things a bit more interesting.
NASCAR races are usually very exciting in the beginning and end of the races. But, it’s the middle of the race that may get a little boring. So, you need something to help make the race a bit more interesting.
Feel free to drop your rule down in the comments section below and I’ll add it to the list.
NASCAR Drinking Game
Take 1 Drink
- Anytime you see your favorite driver in a commercial
- Every time the word ”loose” or ”tight” is said
- For every caution lap (this one could get ugly)
- Anytime you see a number 3 flag (Dale Earnhardt Sr.)
- When you see the jet dryers on the track
- For each accident on pit road
- If you think ”Boogity Boogity Boogity” when the race starts no matter what network you are watching
- If you see a tire roll down pit road.
- Anytime a drivers hot wife is shown on TV
- When you see Michael Waltrip do or say something stupid
- If the announcers say how good Danica is doing, and she isn’t even in the top 10
Take 2 Drinks
- Anytime the word ”ain’t” is used
- Shows the spotters on TV
- When a driver’s tire goes flat on the track
- If a car leaves pit road with the gas can still stuck in it
- If tire from pit road rolls onto the racing part of the track
- Anytime “the draft” is mentioned
- For every bleeped out curse word from a racing scanner
- Anytime someone mentions “the big one”
Take 3 Drinks
- If driver can’t find Victory Lane after the race
- If your favorite driver gets “black flagged”
- If the race is ‘red flagged’
- If there is a fight on pit road (take a shot as well)
- If a member of the pit crew is run over by another car
- If your favorite driver crashes
- Shotgun a beer anytime your favorite driver takes the lead
- When your driver hits pit road, start drinking until the driver leaves pit road
- Shotgun your beer and take a shot if your favorite driver is lapped
- Anytime Dale Earnhardt Sr. is mentioned, stand up, take your hat off and take a drink
That’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to making up rules for a NASCAR drinking game. I’m sure you can come up with more. Drop a comment below and let us know your rules, and we’ll add them to the list.
Townsquare Media never condones underage drinking and, as always, we remind you to drink responsibly – do not ever drink and drive.