What to Do Now That the NFL Season Is Over
The NFL season is over. It's a sad time for a lot of people. But, the sports world does not come to an end. There are lots of options to occupy your time.
- The XFL - Will this time around be better for the XFL? You can find out starting next Sunday when the XFL kicks off... again.
- NBA - Professional basketball has been lacking the past few years. It was a forgone conclusion that the Warriors were going to at least make it to the Finals. This year, Golden State is in dead last in the entire league. Right now both LA teams are sitting on top of the West, plus the Bucks and the Greek Freak are running away with the East. Oh, and Damian Lillard is ON FIRE!
- NHL - I'm actually following hockey this year! Sort of. Still not as much as I'd like to, but it's been exciting so far. My guy Alex Ovechkin is leading the Capitals to the best record in the league, followed closely behind by the Boston Bruins.
- MMA/UFC - One of the biggest names in the sport defends his belt coming up this Saturday, February 8th as Jon Jones takes on Dominick Reyes.
- Nascar - The 2020 season for Nascar kicks off Sunday February 9th, and then on the 16th, it's the Daytona 500.
- Soccer - Yes, this is last on the list because I realize it's not everyone's cup of tea. But my team, Liverpool, is on a run of epic proportions right now. So far they've gone 24 wins, 1 draw, and zero losses.