Official Abilene-Opoly Drinking Game Rules to Get Your Party On
There's a new game in the 'Key City' called 'Abilene-Opoly' and, naturally, we had to come up with a drinking game for it.
The new game, played just like regular Monopoly, will be a ton of fun to play. But, playing it with these drinking rules will definitely turn things up a notch in the fun department - it's gonna be lit.
Abilene-Opoly Drinking Game Rules
Take 1 Drink
- Every time you pass 'Go Abilene'
- When you land on Texas symbol
- Anytime someone says the word 'Abilene'
- Land on any corner spot
- If/when you curse
- Land on someone's property
- Crowned Miss Abilene
- Buy any property
- Anytime someone brings up an accurate complaint about Abilene (Social)
Take 2 Drinks
- When someone draws 'Big Fun' or 'Contingency' card
- If you you leave the table without saying 'I am going Frontiering'
- Anytime you roll doubles
- If you're in 'Traffic Jam' and someone lands on 'Detour'
- Anytime you lose a turn
- Dice fall on floor
Take 3 Drinks
- Anytime property taxes are paid
- When someone gains all properties of the same color
- If you get a parking ticket
- Run out of gas
- Roll out of turn
- Spill your beer
- Land on 'West Texas Fair and Rodeo'
- Sent to 'Traffic Jam'
- Get towed
- If chosen as banker
- If you quit the game
Townsquare Media, in no way, endorses irresponsible drinking. Always make sure you have a designated driver when you plan on drinking.