Most Dude Survey Ever Names the Best Places for a ‘Mancation’
This is basically the adult version of a kids' treehouse with a "No Girls Allowed" sign outside of it.
The website Mantripping polled 500 people to find out their ideal mancation, i.e., a vacation for a group of men. The site chose "six of the top mancation types that come up regularly on [the] site," so participants were spoon-fed options.
So, what's the big winner? A trip to Vegas? Carousing around New Orleans? Running amok in Bangkok? No, an Alaskan cruise took the top spot, with more than a quarter of respondents selecting that. Yeah, we're surprised, too.
- Alaskan Cruise - Land and Sea Tour - 26.4%
- Golf Trip to a Florida Beach Resort - 18.3%
- Road Trip on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail - 16.8%
- Ski Trip to Lake Tahoe - 16.8%
- Sport Fishing Trip to Puerto Vallarta - 12.6%
- Montana Dude Ranch Adventure - 9.1%
What do you think? Does this list look on target or are there too many other fun possibilities that you'd rather do?