Free Crawfish and Live Music This Sunday at Fat Boss’s Pub
Fat Boss’s Pub will be hosting their 5th Annual Customer Appreciation Party and Crawfish Boil this Sunday in downtown Abilene.
Abilene’s downtown area is becoming a very vibrant place, largely due in part to Fat Boss’s Pub.
This just isn’t an event taking place in a downtown pub – this is a block party in Downtown Abilene that’s open to all ages. So grab your lawn chairs and join us for the shindig
Along with free crawfish (regular menu items available for regular price), there’s also a full day (and night) of live music.
I’ll tell ya, growing up in the south, we ate crawfish all the time, but never was it free. This is totally a cool thing that Fat Boss’s Pub is doing.
I did mention that this event is free, right?
Seriously, this is going to be a blast.
- Fat Boss’s Pub 5th Annual Customer Appreciation Party and Crawfish Boil
Day & Time
- Sunday, April 9th
- Starts at Noon
- Fat Boss’s Pub at 216 Pine in downtown Abilene
- Crawfish & live music is free
- Regular menu items for regular price
- All ages welcome
- Open to the public
- Bring your lawn chairs
- Outside Stage: (Noon – 9:00pm)
- Dayne Pack
- John Hester, Andrew Holmes & Taylor Ochs
- Colton Fox & Garret Bryan of Callahan Divide
- Dave Hobbs Band
- Jake Dexter & The Main Street Sound
- Mario Flores & The Soda Creek Band
- Inside Stage: (9pm-Close
- Chrissy Phillips