The After Buzz with Brandon Coates — February 5. 2020
This week on The After Buzz:
- It's snowing in West Texas! At least in some areas it's snowing a lot. I have some stories about snow days, and ice days, growing up in Oregon.
- Imagineering on Disney+ is really worth your time to check out. I put a bunch of links in the Facebook chat for some blogs I've done including:
- There's going to be an animatronic Spider-Man that will fly over guests heads in California Adventure.
- Disney CEO Bob Iger had a whole bunch of updates on Marvel and Star Wars.
- Jake Lloyd, who played a young Anakin Skywalker in The Phantom Menace has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.
- And Chris Rock's Saw movie called Spiral: From the Book of Saw has a trailer out.
- They need to bring the Bud Bowl back. Seriously, it was awesome.
- Patrick Mahomes is a great quarterback, but he has a whole career in front of him to become the greatest ever. Let's pump the brakes on that for right now.
- And finally, I'm trying to get Buzz to come to Krav Maga with me. He keeps wanting to show me a move he learned years ago, and I've told him he can, at Total Defense in El Paso.