Olympic Update — February 14, 2018
Day five of the Peyongchang Winter Olympics is in the books, and we saw some familiar faces and there were a few discoveries thanks to the Internet.
- Someone f***ed up at a Chicago news station and they had a graphic that said the "P.F. Chang 2018"
- P.F. Chang's had some fun with the news mistake.
- Someone found an old video of figure skater Adam Rippon from when he was 13 years old and been skating for just 3 and a half years.
- Gus Kenworthy is an American freestyle skier, who was born in the UK, but also apparently looks exactly like Robb Stark.
- Apparently scientists not too far from Peyongchang are pretty determined to find out if robots can ski or not.
- Apparently Katie Couric thought that the people of Netherlands only got around on skates, which is why they're good at ice skating. She has apologized for her comment.
- And finally, the Flying Tomato, Shaun White, won gold in the men's halfpipe in epic fashion.