Movies to Watch To Help You Stick to Your Resolutions
We are halfway through the first month of 2020 and for many, this is around the time they start giving up on their new year's resolutions. If you are one of them, don't feel bad, it happens, actually only 8% of people actually stick to their new year's resolution, so you're in the majority. But if you feel like you promised this is the year that you actually stick to your goal, then think of this as a small setback and try again tomorrow. It's good to have a plan in place, and not be so hard on yourself.
If you find yourself struggling to find the motivation to continue your resolution, then turn to Netflix, Hulu or Prime! According to Mashable, on the nights you feel off, turning to a movie is great motivation to help you continue, all you have to do is choose the right movie.
- Here's what to watch if your resolution is to exercise more regularly:
Brittany Runs a Marathon
Others include: Creed or Rush for its adrenaline-pumping race scenes.
- If your resolution is to cook more often then you should watch:
Ratatouille (If a mouse can do it, so can you!)
Others include: Soul Food and The Waitress
- If your new year's resolution is to travel more:
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Eat, Pray, Love
Others include: Easy Rider and Before Sunrise.
- If your new year's resolution is to spend less time on your phone:
Ingrid Goes West
The "White Christmas" episode of "Black Mirror" which isn't technically a movie but it will totally make you think twice about your posts!
- If your new year's resolution is to read more books:
You've Got Mail
The Guernsey Literary Potato Peel Pie Society
Other's include: The Princess Bride and Poetic Justice
- If your new year's resolution is to go on more dates:
Others include: Obvious Child