Dak Prescott Turned Down $30 Million a Year
Just what would $30 million a year do for Dak Prescott? Well, that would put him in the top 5 of highest paid quarterbacks. Here are the highest paid quarterbacks by average annual salary.
- Russell Wilson - Seattle - $35 million
- Ben Roethlisberger - Pittsburgh - $34 million
- Aaron Rodgers - Green Bay - $33.5 million
- Carson Wentz - Philadelphia - $32 million
- Matt Ryan - Atlanta - $30 million
Apparently that wasn't enough for Dak. Reports are that Dak has turned down an average annual salary of $30 million. So the question might become, how much was guaranteed? Here are the quarterbacks with the most fully guaranteed money in their contracts.
- Matt Ryan - Atlanta - $94.5 million
- Kirk Cousins - Minnesota - $84 million
- Aaron Rodgers - Green Bay - $78.7 million
- Russell Wilson - Seattle - $70 million
- Carson Wentz - Philadelphia - Just over $66 million
Just how much is Dak looking to get guaranteed? It't not really known. But the Cowboys have three BIG decisions they need to make. How much are they going to pay Dak? How much are they going to pay Zeke? And how much are they going to pay Amari?
Until these questions are answered, the future for the Cowboys is up in the air.