Free Veterans Day Meals in Abilene – November 11th 2013
First off, we’d like to thank all veterans and active duty military for their service to our country.
As a sign of ‘thanks’, many restaurants in the Abilene area offer free (or discounted) meals for veterans and active military on Veterans Day (today, November 11th).
Just remember, most of these places (if not all) will require your military ID or another form of identification as proof of service.
- Chili’s – One free meal from special menu
- Denny’s – One free “all you can eat pancakes” meal from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Golden Corral – Free Veterans Day buffet dinner and beverage from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. for all veterans and active military.
- Olive Garden – Veterans can choose a free entree from a special menu. All these entrees come with freshly baked garlic breadsticks and choice of unlimited soup or salad.
- Outback Steakhouse – One free Bloomin’ Onion and a beverage for all active military and veterans. Outback Steakhouse is also giving out a military discount of 10% off the total check November 12 to December 31, 2013.
- Red Lobster – Free appetizer for veterans and active military (runs through 11/14).
- Starbucks – Free tall brewed coffee for all active military, veterans, and their spouses.
- Texas Roadhouse – Free lunch for all veterans and active military. Free entrees include your choice of steak, country fried chicken, country fried sirloin, pulled pork, pork chop, cheeseburger, BBQ chicken sandwich, pulled pork sandwich, grilled chicken salad, or chicken critter salad plus your choice of sides. You’ll also get a free coca-cola product, tea, or coffee.
- Little Caesar’s – Free order of crazy bread for veterans and active military.
- Cotton Patch – veterans and active duty military can get a free full size chicken fried steak or chicken fried chicken.