March of Dimes Signature Chefs Dinner
- Abilene Civic Center
- 1100 North 6th Street, Abilene, TX 79601 United States
The March of Dimes Signature Chefs Dinner is an entertaining evening where chefs from Abilene's finest restaurants come together in one place to prepare and show off their best dishes. The event pays tribute to the culinary excellence of local chefs and caterers while helping raise funds for the March of Dimes. This event sells out every year as only 300 seats are available, so get your tickets early.
March of Dimes Signature Chefs Dinner and Auction
Date and Time
- Tuesday, October 22, 2013
- 6:30 pm – Cocktails, dinner sampling & silent auction
- 8:00 pm – live auction
Abilene Civic Center 1100 North 6th Street Abilene, Texas
- $75.00 per person
- $750.00 per table
Ticket Available at:
MOD offices 402 Cypress Street suite 806, Abilene TX, or charge by phone at (325)-672-0566.
Dawson and Rhea Rodriguez (325)-829-7789 or Stacey Beal (325)-672-0566
Some of the restaurants that are participating include:
- The Winery at Willow Creek
- Joe Allen's
- Johnny Carino's
- The Smokery
- Abi Haus
- Creative Cakes
- and more
The auction will include but not limited to:
- Guided cull hunt with lodging for two with shoulder mount and processing
- A two couples trip to Fredericksburg with car rental, dining, wineries and entertainment.
- A two couples trip to San Angelo with dining, wine tasting, golf, cigar bar, hotel.
- A private party and concert in Aaron Watson's home catered by Joe Allen.
The March of Dimes works at preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.