‘Chili Super Bowl’
- Buffalo Gap Old Settlers Reunion Grounds
- 131 North William , Buffalo Gap , TX 79508 United States
If you think you have some amazing grilling or cooking skills, you can show them off this Labor Day weekend, as well as help out a very worthy cause, with the annual 'Chili Super Bowl' cook-off in Buffalo Gap, benefiting Ben Richey Boys Ranch.
In addition to the cook-off, there will be tons of family fun with games, dancing and more. Plus, you can sample some of the best BBQ and chili in Texas, and eat from the 'world's largest chili pot'.
'Chili Super Bowl' Benefiting Ben Richey Boys Ranch
Dates and Times
- Friday, August 29th - 9pm - Midnight
- Saturday, August 30th - 10am - 7pm
- Sunday August 31st - 10am - 4pm
- Old Settlers Reunion Grounds
- 131 North William Buffalo Gap
- Friday Night Kickoff Dance - $7 per person or $10 per couple
- Saturday Night Celebration - $10 per person or $15 per couple
- Sunday Church Service - $4 per person ($10 after 7pm)
- Cooler Charge All Days - $10
See and sample the world's largest chili bowl, check out live music, and eat some good BBQ. Plus, there will be dancing and an area for the kids to play in. In addition, there is over $4500 in prize money up for grabs with the cook-off. For more information, including how to enter the cook-off, you can call 325-675-8412 or check out the 'Chili Superbowl and Cook-Off in Buffalo Gap' Facebook page.