2017 Cruise Night Set for This Saturday
The 35th Annual Cruise Night is scheduled to roll on Saturday, October 7th. This year, Cruise Night will benefit Boys & Girls Club of Abilene.
Cruise Night is a night of good ol’ fashioned cruisin’ along with live music and a dance. It’s perfect for the entire family.
The cruise will take place on North 1st, as always, but the dance and car show will be in beautiful downtown Abilene. This will be the most unique and most fun Cruise Night ever.
- 35th Annual Cruise Night
Date & Time
- Saturday, October 7th
- Free Cruise: 5-7pm
- Car Show: 7pm-9pm
- Free dance and live music: 8pm-10pm
- featuring: Tiffany and the Lump
- Cruise: Sonic to Old K-Mart on North 1st.
- Car Show, Live Music, & Dance in Downtown Abilene
- Cypress Street between North 1st & North 6th – in front of the Paramount Theatre
- Cruise: Free
- Dance/Live Music: Free
- Car Show Registration:
- $25.00 at Townsquare Media at 3911 South 1st
- $30.00 day of event
- Taylor County Taphouse
- Tamale Factory
- Rollin Retro
- BeastroFood Truck
- Jays BBQ Shack
- Black Cat’s Blues & BBQ
- Kona Ice
- Fox’s Funnel Cake Paradise