‘Coats for Kids’ Drive to Help Abilene Area Students Stay Warm
It’s time for the 4th Annual ‘Coats for Kids’ drive. With your help, we can decrease the number of students that won’t have a coat to wear during the coming winter months.
From Abilene to Eula to Anson and every school in between, there are homeless students in need; many of them unaccompanied.
These kids already have enough going against them, the least we can do is help keep them warm this winter.
This year’s coat drive will not only help homeless students in Abilene, but other surrounding school districts as well. So please make sure to check the info below about the drop off point for the schools where you live.
Please help by donating a gently used or a new coat. We need all sizes, from age 3 to 18.
- “Coats for Kids” coat drive
- October 30th-November 10th
- Abilene ISD
- Townsquare Media at 3911 South 1st in Abilene
- Clyde ISD
- 526 Shalimar Drive in Clyde, Texas
- Contact: Paula Kinslow
- Eula ISD
- Eula Junior High/High School Building
- Contact: Kortni Collins
- Anson ISD
- Anson Elementary Campus at 922 Ave. M in Anson, Texas
- Contact: Priscilla Cook
- For more info, please call 325-676-7711 and ask for Frank Pain
If your school district isn’t listed, please contact Frank Pain to be added so we can help your kids as well.