Casen’s Crew Golf and 5k Benefit for Children’s Cardiomyopathy Set for August 23rd in Abilene
Golfers, runners and walkers alike are invited to take part in the annual 'Casen's Crew for Children's Cardiomyopathy' event August 23rd. The day will feature a 4-man scramble golf tournament as well as a 5k run/walk. Both events will take place at Maxwell Golf Course in Abilene, and will benefit the Children's Cardiomyopathy Foundation (CCF).
Date and Times
- Saturday, August 23rd
- Run/Walk registration is 6:00am, and starts at 7:00am
- Golf Tournament registration is at 7:00am, with a shotgun start at 8:00am
- Run/Walk is $20.00 before August 17th, and $25 from August 17th-24th.
- Golf Tournament is $75 for individuals, and $300 per foursome. Includes green fee, cart, range balls and hamburger lunch after your round.
Awards will be given to:
- Overall 1st place male and female finishers
- Top 3 finishers 12 & Under
- Top 3 finishers 13-19
- Top 3 finishers 20-29
- Top 3 finishers 30-39
- Top 3 finishers 40-49
- Top 3 finishers 50-59
- Top 3 finishers 60-69
- Top 3 finishers 70+
- To download a registration form, click here.
The top 3 teams will receive cash prizes
- $600 for 1st
- $300 for 2nd
- $150 for 3rd).
- There will also be prizes awarded for shots Closet to the Hole (hole #9) and Longest Drive (#10).
- Click here for a registration form.