Join the Big Country Walk for Autism at Wylie High School Stadium
Show your support by joining the ‘Big Country Walk for Autism’ April 30th at the Wylie High School Stadium. This event will feature food trucks, family friendly activities, cartoon characters, a resource fair, and support groups.
Get your team together and join the walk. Show your support by wearing blue for Autism Awareness Month or your team’s shirt. The walk will take place inside Bulldog Stadium.
Date and Times
- Saturday April 30th, 2016
- 9:00am registration opens
- 10:00-1:00pm is the walk
- Wylie High School Stadium
- 4502 Antilley Road, Abilene
- Register by going online to Reach For A Difference.org
- Contact Sara Collins at 325-733-8346
- Reach for a Difference is picking up where ‘Autism Speaks’ left off