Valentine’s Day Themed Alcoholic Drink Recipes
If you're really wanting to sweeten up your sweetheart on Valentine's Day, then try some of these tasty drink recipes.
• 2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers amaretto liqueur
• 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup
• 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
• 2 teaspoons heavy cream
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, and pour in the amaretto, grenadine syrup, chocolate syrup, and heavy cream. Shake well, and strain into shot glasses. Careful, this one is very, very tasty.
• 1 1/2 ounces Godiva original chocolate liqueur
• 1 1/2 ounces Creme de Cacao
• 1/2 ounce vanilla vodka
• 2 1/2 ounces half-and-half
• chocolate syrup, for rim
Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake. Then, pour into a chilled cocktail glass that is rimmed with chocolate syrup. Your taste buds are gonna thank you.
• 1/3 oz green creme de menthe
• 1/3 oz white creme de cacao
• 1/2 oz Bailey’s Irish cream
• 1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur
Blend the ingredients, add ice, strain into a sexy glass… and watch as the evening unfolds.
(via Mixed Drink World)
• 1.5 fluid ounce raspberry vodka
• 1.5 fluid ounce strawberry vodka
• 1 fluid ounce lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
• 1.5 fluid ounce Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
• 1 twist orange zest
In an old-fashioned glass over ice, combine raspberry vodka, strawberry vodka, and lemon-lime soda. Float raspberry liqueur on top. garnish with a twist of orange and you got yourself one tasty and romantic beverage.
• 1 ounce vodka
• 1 ounce Amaretto
• 1 ounce peach schnapps
• 1 ounce orange juice
• 1 ounce cranberry juice
Mix all ingredients in mixing tin to make it frothy. Pour into glass and add ice. Then prepare yourself for one magical evening.
• 1/2oz cherry brandy
• 1/2oz vanilla vodka (or regular vodka)
• 2-3oz milk (depending on size of martini glass)
Mix and shake on ice, strain, top with milk froth, then
garnish with cherry. You'll have your significant other purring like a kitten before you know it.
(via Booze Mixer)
• 2 lime wedges
• 5-6 raspberries
• 1 1/2 ounces Agavero
• Passion fruit juice
• Dash of Chambord
Combine limes and raspberries in a highball glass. Add Agavero. Top off with passion fruit juice. Add a splash of Chambord. Pour this mix into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well. Strain back into the highball glass.
(via About Food)
• 2 fluid ounces vanilla vodka
• 1 fluid ounce hazelnut liqueur
• 1/2 cup ice cubes
• 1 fluid ounce raspberry vodka
• 1 fluid ounce creme de cacao
• 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
• 1 fluid ounce half-and-half cream
• 2 maraschino cherries
1. Prepare his cocktail by pouring the vanilla vodka and hazelnut liqueur into a rocks glass over ice. Pour the contents of the glass into a cocktail shaker, then pour back into the rocks glass to mix.
2. Prepare her cocktail by pouring the raspberry vodka and creme de cacao into a cocktail shaker over ice. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into a martini glass rimmed with chocolate syrup, pour in the half-and-half, and garnish with maraschino cherries.
3. Kiss to mix flavors.
• 1 ounce vodka
• 1 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
• 1/2 ounce Creme de Cacao (White or Dark)
• 1/2 ounce cream
• 1/4 cup whipped cream
• raspberries (for garnish)
• chocolate curls (garnish)
Combine vodka, chambord, creme de cacao, and cream in a shaker with ice. Shake well. Strain into a chilled cordial or cocktail glass. Top with a dollop of whipped cream . Add chocolate curls and a raspberry on top. Slip into something a little more comfortable, and enjoy.
• 1/2 oz. Peach Brandy
• 1 oz. Orange Juice
Rub the rim of a champagne flute with an orange slice and dip it into sugar. Pour peach brandy and orange juice. Fill it with champagne.
(via Good Cocktails)