The After Buzz — August 21, 2018
That's two weeks in a row that The After Buzz has been early and streamed live on Tuesday. But don't worry, we should be back to our regularly scheduled time next week. Here is what was discussed this week:
- Straws - how in the world did this become some a major issue? Democrats and Republicans, that's how. Doesn't matter issue, they will find a way to disagree for the sake of disagreeing and screw things up even more.
- Being a parent and adulting classes. It's something we talked about on the air this week, and adulting classes aren't a horrible idea.
- We solve the math problem that's been floating around social media.
- 6 ÷ 2(1+2) = ?
- The correct answer is 9 by the way.
- And I talk about the South Park mobile game "Phone Destroyer" that's awesome!
If you ever have a topic you want discussed or have any questions, you can always email me to firstname.lastname@example.org