Wolfenstein: The New Order’s Panzerhund Edition Includes Everything but the Game
Do you have an extra hundred smackeroos to spare? Do you also have an overwhelming need for the upcoming shooter, Wolfenstein: The New Order? Then take a look at the Panzerhund Edition.
Bethesda has unveiled the next threat to your bank account: the Panzerhund Edition for Wolfenstein: The New Order. There will only be 5,000 individually-numbered editions of this bundle, so it would behoove you to stick in a pre-order if it interests yo at all.
If you should choose to pick this sucker up, you’ll receive the following:
- Vintage footlocker-style box (measuring approximately 20″ x10.5″ x 8.5″
- A folder with 11 classified documents (maps, case files and an x-ray).
- 8″ articulated Panzerhund statue made of PVC and ABS. It is hand-painted and includes a base.
- Exclusive Steelbook and 14 full-color, weather-looking postcards that explains the game’s alternate history.
- Three high-quality, embroidered patches and custom-molded replica dog tags.