Top 5 Jokes About Tony Romo Retiring from the Dallas Cowboys
We joke because we love, right? If so, we love Tony Romo a lot!
Some sports fans say that Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo worked miracles with the resources he was given. Even then, it wasn’t the kind of run that those of us who grew up with Staubach and Aikman were used to. For that reason, Tony has had it a little hard. We’re the guys, though, and instead of tears, you get roasted.
Let’s get it going!
- Tony Romo will now go into sports broadcasting. He will cover all football games except for the Super Bowl because he can’t get there.
- Tony Romo will now go now go into sports broadcasting. The Cowboys will continue to go nowhere.
- Tony Romo will now go into sports broadcasting. His first test will be to see if he can hold onto the mic for four quarters without dropping it.
- Tony Romo has officially retired. Meanwhile, his 74-year-old former boss will continue to ruin America’s Team.
- Tony Romo will now go into sports broadcasting. After many years with the Cowboys, Romo is looking to get closer to professional football.
It’s all jokes, Tony! Have a great career behind the mic and we hope you enjoy that lifetime 15 percent discount on nachos at Jerryworld!