The 2015 West Texas Fair and Rodeo Returns to Abilene
The 2015 West Texas Fair and Rodeo is September 10th-19th. This year’s theme is “Making Memories”. Plus there’s the a Sneak-A-Peek night, a parade, live entertainment, rides and the rodeo.
The West Texas Fair and Rodeo parade will take place in downtown Abilene beginning at 10:30am Saturday, Sept.12th.
2015 West Texas Fair and Rodeo
Dates & Times
- September 10th-19th
- Sunday-Thursday 8am-10pm
- Friday and Saturday 8am-11pm
Taylor County Expo Center at 1700 Texas 36 Abilene, TX.
- Weekdays: $8 (free before 1pm)
- Weekends: $11
- Students (K-College) $4
- Children under 5 Free
- Carnival Armbands: $25
- Rodeo Reserved Seats Tuesday-Thursday: $15
- Rodeo Reserved Seats Friday/Saturday: $20
- $70 Season Pass available online at Center Stage Ticketing.com
- 9/10 Sneak-a-Peek 5pm-10pm: $25 armbands
- 9/11 Free with college ID
- 9/11 15 School day tickets good all day
- 9/14 $1 per person gate admission
- 9/15 Seniors get in free
- 9/15 All rides $2 each
- 9/17 Free admission & $25 armband with empty 6-pack of Coca-Cola, without 6-pack: $30
- 9/10-19 Military & First Responders get in free with ID.
- 9/11-12 Hot Rod Tractor Pull 6:30pm
- 9/11 Freeride live on the H-E-B Stage 7:30pm
- 9/12 Wildfire live on the H-E-B Stage 7:00-10:pm
- 9/13 Maximo Norte live on the H-E-B Stage 7:00-10:pm
- 9/14 Love Is Blind live on the H-E-B Stage 9:00pm
- 9/15 John Conlee live on the H-E-B Stage 7:30pm
- 9/16 Dance Hall Drifters live on the H-E-B Stage 7:30pm
- 9/17 EXIT 277 live on the H-E-B Stage 7:30pm
- 9/18 Kyle Park live on the H-E-B Stage 7:30pm
- 9/19 Jack Ingram live on the H-E-B Stage 7:30pm
- 9/15-19 PRCA Rodeo 7:30pm nightly
Passes and tickets available at the gate, online or charge by phone at (325)-677-4376. For more information log onto the West Texas Fair and Rodeo website.