‘The Walking Dead’ Drinking Game
AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ is finally coming back on TV this Sunday (October 12th) for another killer season. To add even more excitement to watching the show, and a Monday morning hangover, here are the official rules for ‘The Walking Dead’ drinking game.
You can make a drinking game out of anything, but, the different things you can come up with to toss a few down, is half the fun. So, check out some rules for the ‘The Walking Dead’ drinking game which have been updated to reflect the current characters. Feel free to submit some of your own rules in the comment section below.
The Walking Dead Drinking Game Rules(UPDATED October 6th, 2014)
- 1 drink for first walker you see in the show
- 1 drink when a walker attack starts
- 2 drinks when a walker attack finishes
- 1 drink when a walker is killed (drink twice if it’s a hand to hand kill)
- 3 drinks for 3+ kills in a quick succession
- 1 drink when human is killed (down it for a main character)
- 3 drinks if you see a main character as a walker
- 2 drinks if someone runs out of ammo at a critical moment
- 1 drink anytime Rick does or says something heroic
- 2 drinks when Daryl is just plain bad ass
- 1 drink whenever Glenn goes all sappy or emotional
- 1 drink whenever Carl does something he’s not supposed to do
- 1 drink anytime you find Carl really irritating
- 1 drink for any sex scene
- 1 drink if someone goes missing
- 1 drink for each new character added to the story
- 1 drink if anyone is trapped by multiple zombies
- 3 drinks whenever you hear someone refer to a zombie as something other than a Walker (biters, geeks, etc.)
- 2 drinks if anyone other than Daryl kills a walker with bow and arrow
- 2 drinks anytime you see a sexy shot of a character
- 1 drink for any flashback scene
- 1 drink and the devil horns anytime you hear a southern rock song in the background
- 2 drinks if any kill is shown in slow motion
- 1 drink per limb lost (extra drink if you think of the scene from “Monty Python and the Holy Grail”)
Feel free to drop off a drinking rule for this game below in the comment section, and we’ll add it to the list.
Townsquare Media, in no way, endorses irresponsible drinking. Always make sure you have a designated driver when you plan on drinking.