‘The Walking Dead’ Drinking Game
This Sunday (February 10th) marks the return of one of the coolest shows on TV – AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’. I can’t tell you how stoked I am about the show, and I know there are plenty of you that are pretty amped up as well. To add even more excitement, and a Monday morning hangover, here is the official ‘The Walking Dead’ drinking game.
You can make pretty much a drinking game out of anything. Heck, I even did a blog on a drinking game for Discovery’s ‘Shark Week’ and Rock 108′s ‘The Men’s Room’ also came up with some drinking game rules for this year’s ‘big game’. Again, you can make a drinking game out of anything, but, the different things you can come up with to toss a few down, is half the fun. So, check out some rules for the ‘The Walking Dead’ drinking game and feel free to submit some of your own rules in the comment section below.
1. When a zombie attack starts – 1 sip
2. When a zombie attack finishes – 2 sips
3. When a zombie is killed – 1 sip
4. Extra sips if it’s a hand to hand kill
5. 3+ kills in a quick succession – 2 sips
6. When someone dies – 2 sips for a nobody, 3 sips for a main character
7. If you see this character as a zombie later on – 1 sip
8. Someone runs out of ammo at a critical moment – 2 sips
9. If the camera is on a close up of a character for 5 seconds or more – 1 sip
10. Add an an extra sips for every 2 seconds thereafter
11. When Rick does or says something heroic – 1 sip
12. When Daryl is just plain bad ass – 2 sips
13. When Glenn goes all “Glenny” – 1 sip
14. Whenever Carl does something he’s not supposed to – 1 sip
15. When you find Carl really irritating – 1 sip
16. Sex scene – 1 sip
17. If someone goes missing – 1 sip
18. Whenever new characters are added to the story – 1 sip for each new character
19. If anyone kills a zombie with a knife or blunt object to the head – 2 sips
20. If anyone is trapped by multiple zombies – full beer or shot
Rock 108, in no way, endorses irresponsible drinking. Always make sure you have a designated driver when you plan on drinking.