‘The Walking Dead’ Drinking Game
AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ is in full swing of another killer season. To add even more excitement, and a Monday morning hangover, here are the official rules for ‘The Walking Dead’ drinking game to help your zombie-crazed addiction even more enjoyable.
You can make a drinking game out of anything, but, the different things you can come up with to toss a few down, is half the fun. So, check out some rules for the ‘The Walking Dead’ drinking game and feel free to submit some of your own rules in the comment section below.
The Walking Dead Drinking Game Rules(UPDATED MARCH 2, 2014)
- 1 drink for first walker you see in the show
- 1 drink when a walker attack starts
- 2 drinks when a walker attack finishes
- 1 drink when a walker is killed (drink twice if it’s a hand to hand kill)
- 3 drinks for 3+ kills in a quick succession
- 1 drink when human is killed (down it for a main character)
- 2 drinks if you see a main character as a walker
- 2 drinks if someone runs out of ammo at a critical moment
- 1 drink if the camera is on a close up of a character for 5 seconds or more
- 1 drink anytime Rick does or says something heroic
- 2 drinks when Daryl is just plain bad ass
- 1 drink whenever Glenn goes all sappy or emotional
- 1 drink whenever Carl does something he’s not supposed to do
- 1 drink anytime you find Carl really irritating
- 1 drink for any sex scene
- 1 drink if someone goes missing
- 1 drink for each new character added to the story
- 2 drinks if anyone kills a walker with a knife or blunt object to the head
- 1 drink if anyone is trapped by multiple zombies
- 3 drinks whenever you hear someone refer to a zombie as something other than a Walker (biters, geeks, etc.)
- 3 drinks if Daryl and Beth kiss or have some other romantic scene
- 2 drinks if anyone other than Daryl kills a walker with bow and arrow
- 2 drinks anytime you see a sexy shot of a character
- 1 drink for any flashback scene
Feel free to drop off a drinking rule for this game below in the comment section, and we’ll add it to the list.
Rock 108, in no way, endorses irresponsible drinking. Always make sure you have a designated driver when you plan on drinking.