‘The Walking Dead’ Drinking Game
This Sunday (October 13th) marks the return of one of the coolest shows on TV – AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’. I can’t tell you how stoked I am about the show, and I know there are plenty of you that are pretty amped up as well. To add even more excitement, and a Monday morning hangover, here is the official ‘The Walking Dead’ drinking game.
You can make a drinking game out of anything, but, the different things you can come up with to toss a few down, is half the fun. So, check out some rules for the ‘The Walking Dead’ drinking game and feel free to submit some of your own rules in the comment section below.
The Walking Dead Drinking Game Rules
- First zombie you see – 1 drink
- When a zombie attack starts – 1 drink
- When a zombie attack finishes – 2 drinks
- When a zombie is killed – 1 drink (drink twice if it’s a hand to hand kill)
- 3+ kills in a quick succession – 3 drinks
- When someone dies – 1 drink for a nobody, down it for a main character
- If you see a character as a zombie later on – 1 drink
- Someone runs out of ammo at a critical moment – 2 drinks
- If the camera is on a close up of a character for 5 seconds or more – 1 drink
- When Rick does or says something heroic – 1 drink
- When Daryl is just plain bad ass – 2 drinks
- When Glenn goes all sappy or emotional – 1 drink
- Whenever Carl does something he’s not supposed to – 1 drink
- When you find Carl really irritating – 1 drink
- Sex scene – 1 drink
- If someone goes missing – 1 drink
- Whenever new characters are added to the story – 1 drink for each new character
- If anyone kills a zombie with a knife or blunt object to the head – 2 drinks
- If anyone is trapped by multiple zombies – full beer or shot
Rock 108, in no way, endorses irresponsible drinking. Always make sure you have a designated driver when you plan on drinking.