Reasons You Are Always Tired
Sleep can be one of the most elusive things in life. I know. I’ve struggled with sleep for years. But it might not just be a lack of sleep that’s making you tired. Here are some things that could be causing your grogginess:
- You’re surrounded by negative people. Negativity can be draining, and if you’re around people who complain all the time, if could be zapping your energy.
- You have no sex life. Ever get the “I’m too tired” excuse? Well, sex can boost your energy. Even if you’re too tired at night, do it in the morning. It can help kick start your day.
- You’re lacking magnesium in your diet. It helps you fall asleep and stay asleep. Some foods to look into increasing would be: nuts, seeds, beans, avocados, and leafy greens.
- You don’t work out. This has been known for awhile. You might too tired to work out. But then you’re tired because you don’t work out. It’s a vicious cycle. Well, get off your butt and go work out. It’ll pay off in the long run.
- You’re bedroom is a mess. The mess can cause you to not sleep well. So spend some time and clean up that mess.