New Survey Reveals What Americans Are Thankful for This Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving, of course, is a time to pause and reflect about all the good in our lives, but what exactly are we thankful for this year?
A new survey of nearly 2,400 people has shed some light on just that.
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
- Health of your family – 85%
- Family relationships – 84%
- Technology makes it easy to stay in touch with family and friends – 76%
- Good technology is easily accessible – 68%
- Your own personal economic situation – 62%
- Work situation – 60%
- It’s safe to walk on the streets – 53%
- The way people treat each other – 35%
- The economic situation in the US – 17%
The survey also sought to resolve a very important issue: Even more important than the Thanksgiving dinner is eating the leftovers. Sixty-five percent agreed with that statement, while public support also strongly supports the idea we want to eat Thanksgiving dinner at home. That’s because 63% say they would rather cook dinner than eat Thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant.