Feelings That Are Better Than Sex
Like many of you, my head and chest has been congested for the past few weeks. My issue is because of allergies. During this recent allergy attack I had a sneeze that needed to come out for about 15 minutes. Literally, 15 minutes of my eyes watering with my head tilted back and mouth somewhat open as I was ready to blast “Achoo”.
Then, finally I was able to sneeze. The relief I felt was overwhelming. At that second I thought to myself “whew, that was better than sex”.
First off, I really don’t think there’s anything that’s better than sex. But, we’ve all had those moments where we exclaimed “that was better than sex”. I guess, at the time, that particular feeling could be better than sex because of the situation you’re in, like my desperate need to sneeze.
Here’s a list of things/feelings that feel better than sex.
- A good sneeze that’s been lingering for countless minutes
- Ear sex with a Q-tip. That’s when your ear itches and the only thing that can provide relief is a good workover with a Q-tip
- The first bite of a perfectly cooked steak
- #1 after holding it in forever. #1 is ‘pee pee’ for those that don’t know. For example, the morning pee
- #2 after holding it in forever. Like #1, the relief following a good #2 is damn-near orgasmic
- Massage. Be it foot, hand, back or full-body, there isn’t anything that can beat a good massage
- Sleeping in. I wake up at the butt-crack of dawn, so being able to sleep in is a precious gift
- A good fart. If you argue this then you need to fart because you’re full of sh-t.
So, do you have any to add to this list? If so, drop it in the comment section below.