Monster X Tour
The Monster X Tour is set to bring the excitement of monster trucks and freestyle motocross to the Coliseum January 31st and February 1st.
The biggest and baddest monster trucks on the planet will be here to entertain people of all ages. We’re looking forward to the likes of Bigfoot 19, Rock Star, California Kid and more. There will also be thrilling sick tricks and back flips with freestyle motocross. If that wasn’t enough, there will also be a party in the pits so you can get up close and personal with these beasts. You will definitely want to get your tickets early to see this show.
Taylor County Coliseum at 1700 Highway 36 in Abilene, 79602
Date and Time
- Friday, January 31st
- Saturday, February 1st
- Gates at 6pm both nights
- Show at 7:30pm both nights
- Pit Party: 6-7pm both nights
- Adults: start at $22
- Kids (3-12): start at $8
- Children under 2 and under are free
- Fees may be applied, tickets are subject to a service charge, ticket prices increase day of show.
- Advance discount tickets are available online at www.monsterxtour.com, www.taylorcountyexpocenter.com, and the Taylor County Coliseum Box Office.
Order a VIP ticket and Party in the Pits with the stars of MONSTER X TOUR! Didn’t score VIP tickets? Don’t worry, you can purchase a Pit Party Pass for just $5! Party with the Drivers starts 90 minutes before show time and ends 30 minutes before show time, every show.
- Event will be indoors. Loud noise and exhaust fumes should be expected.
- Not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
- No video cameras, or professional extended lens cameras allowed.
- Event length approximately 2-3 hours.