Casen’s Crew for Children’s Cardiomyopathy
- Maxwell Golf Course
- 1002 South 32nd, Abilene, TX 79605 United States
Golfers, runners and walkers alike are invited to take part in the 5th annual 'Casen's Crew for Children's Cardiomyopathy' event August 23rd. The day will feature a 4-man scramble golf tournament as well as a 5k run/walk. Both events will take place at Maxwell Golf Course in Abilene, and will benefit the Children's Cardiomyopathy Foundation (CCF).
- Casen's Crew 5K run/walk
- Casen's Crew Golf Tournament
Date and Times
- Saturday, August 23rd
- Run/Walk registration is 6:00am, and starts at 7:00am
- Golf Tournament registration is at 7:00am, with a shotgun start at 8:00am
- Run/Walk is $20.00 before August 17th, and $25 from August 17th-24th.
- Golf Tournament is $75 for individuals, and $300 per foursome. Includes green fee, cart, range balls and hamburger lunch after your round.
Awards will be given to the overall 1st place male and female finishers. There will also be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes for top finishers in select age groups (12 & under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+. To download a registration form, click here.
The top 3 teams will receive cash prizes ($600 for 1st, $300 for 2nd, $150 for 3rd). There will also be prizes awarded for shots Closet to the Hole (hole #9) and Longest Drive (#10). Click here for a registration form.