Battlefield 4′s Platoons Go Live
We hope you and your buddies are ready to play together in a whole new way, because Battlefield 4‘s Platoons have just gone live.
You can think of Platoons as large guilds that help you and your online buddies organize yourselves and fight together under one banner.
According to this update on the Battlefield Blog, this first iteration of Platoons will allow the following:
- The ability to create and join a Platoon for up to 100 members.
- Basic Platoon management such as inviting, applying, and promoting/demoting members.
- A private and public Platoon feed, where you can communicate and coordinate.
- A Platoon emblem and tag that all members can easily apply.
- The ability to earn stats for your Platoon and rank it up, and see all the matches you played together.