Are You the Baby’s Daddy? – Find out for Sure with a Prenatal DNA Test from ‘Any Lab Test Now’ [SPONSORED]
It happens a lot more than you might think. A couple goes through a pregnancy, then it turns out the dude is not the father at all. Bummer man! Well, now you don’t have to wait and be surprised at the end of the 9 months. You can find out if you’re the baby’s daddy now with a prenatal DNA test from Any Lab Test Now.
Hey man, it happens. Maybe you went out with the fellows one too many times leaving your lady at home alone so she decided to get creative – and by creative, I mean she cheated on you, dude. Or maybe after a late night, you had relations with someone that has been with half of the town. Whatever the case is, if you think that the little bundle of joy might turn out to look more like your best friend, brother, co-worker, or some other dude other than you, you can put your mind at ease, even before the birth of the baby, with a noninvasive prenatal DNA test from Any Lab Test Now.
Basically, Any Lab Test Now uses a procedure to isolate free floating fetal DNA from the mother’s blood, then that fetal DNA is compared to the father’s DNA. Then, boom – you’re either the happiest man on earth, or one ticked off dude. Either way, you at least have that peace of mind.
The test is 99.9% accurate and is as easy is simply getting blood drawn. Plus, there is no risk to the fetus, the test can be performed as early as 9 weeks into the pregnancy, and in about a week, you’ll know the results. Oh, and if you are about to go to court, this test is admissible as evidence in court. Pretty cool, right?
Have questions? Here are some answers to the most common questions.
Some frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the success rate of this test? 99.9% as long as there is sufficient fetal DNA in the mother’s blood.
2. Is it more accurate than an Amniocentesis DNA test? Different amniocentesis based paternity tests quote accuracies being between 99 and 100%. With accuracies typically at 99.9%, our test is comparable though the two tests have not been directly evaluated head-to-head.
3. What is the difference between this test and an amniocentesis test? The most important difference is that this test can determine the paternity of your child from a noninvasive blood draw with zero risk to the fetus, whereas amniocentesis uses an invasive procedure that may increase the risk of miscarriage.
4. What is the difference between this and a “regular” paternity test? The main advantage of this test is that it can be done before the birth of the child, and does not involve an invasive procedure.
5. How does it work? How do you get the baby’s DNA from the mother’s blood? The DNA that we detect is from the placenta, which has the same DNA as the baby. When placental cells reach the end of their cell cycle, they die naturally, releasing their DNA into the blood. We isolate the free floating DNA from the mother’s blood, which typically has up to 15% fetal DNA. Then, we use complex bioinformatic algorithms to remove the interference from the signals due to the mother’s DNA, and this allows us to compare the DNA signal from the baby to the DNA signals from the purported father.
6. At what stage of the pregnancy can the test be done? We can run the test at 9 weeks into the pregnancy and any time after, up to the birth.
7. Is this test safe? Yes, it is as safe as a blood draw, which doctors typically do many times on pregnant women.
8. How long does it take to get results? About 1 week.
Pretty slick, right? So, if you are worried that your girl you are with has been cheating on you, you can now have that peace of mind with the prenatal DNA test from Any Lab Test Now. After all, kids are expensive, so why pay for one if it ain’t yours?