Find Food and Fun at the ‘Taste Of Abilene’ April 30th
Get ready for some great food from over 30 Big Country restaurants, all at one location. The annual Taste of Abilene hosted by the Rotary Club of Abilene and the Abilene Restaurant Association. The Taste is Thursday, April 30th at the Civic Center.
Are there some restaurants you’ve always wanted to try, but for whatever reason you didn’t? Here’s your chance to try them all, check it out.
- The Taste of Abilene
- The Abilene Civic Center 1100 North 6th Abilene Texas
Date and Time
- Tuesday, April 30th, 2014
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- $30.00 available online
- Tickets at Star Dodge, Chick-Fil-A, Buffalo Wild Wings and Lytle Land & Cattle
- The Taste benefits the Rotary Club of Abilene
- Contact (325)-672-0715
- Non-ARA restaurants can participate in the Taste
- Currently 30 restaurants are scheduled to participate