The Blarney Blowout at the Zone on St. Patrick’s Day
New Year’s Eve, Mardi Gras, and Halloween are big ‘party’ holidays that I really enjoy. But, nothing is bigger than St. Patrick’s Day in my eyes…and liver.
I embrace my Irish heritage all year long, but this is the time of year that I really get into the spirit as the resident leprechaun.
You don’t have to be Irish, like me, to come party with me. So, make plans to join me at the Zone Grill & Bar for the Blarney Blowout. We’ll have great drink specials, delicious food, and live music with Tiffany and the Lump.
- The Blarney Blowout St. Patrick’s Day Party
- featuring Tiffany and the Lump
Date & Time
- March 17th
- Live music starts at 9pm, but the party starts way earlier
- The Zone Grill & Bar at 4638 South 14th in Abilene
- $5 Cover Charge
Drink Specials (All Night)
- $2.00 Pints of Green Beer
- $3.00 Irish Flags
- $3.00 Irish Fist Fight
- $5.00 Irish Red Head