9 Questions About the Abilene Area That Have Appeared on Jeopardy!
Jeopardy is one of the longest-running and most-famous TV game shows ever and at some point, they've covered everything - including Abilene. As a matter of fact, there have been at least 9 questions about the Abilene area in the history of Jeopardy!.
How do I know? No, I didn't binge-watch every episode while waiting on the final season of Game of Thrones. I merely searched the Jeopardy Archive (J! Archive).
To me, these are all fairly easy questions. What about you?
- With Eileen in Abilene & Allison in Galveston, it's the title reason why George Strait hangs his hat in Tennessee (as seen in the video above)
- All My Ex's Live in Texas
- A sampling of I-20 cities to visit in this state: Abilene, Ranger & White Settlement
- It's north of Abilene & can also be either a dinner jacket or a complete formal outfit
- Cattleman C.W. Merchant apparently named this Texas city after a Kansas cattle town
- A regional airport in Texas: ABI
- This Texas city was named for the Kansas town that Dwight D. Eisenhower once called home
- With 627 turbines, the world's largest onshore wind farm is north of San Angelo in the wide-open west of this state
- This Texas city is the seat of Nolan County
- Slither on over to Sweetwater in this large state for its annual roundup of diamondbacks