10 Productive Ways to Pass the Time Besides Watching the Olympics — The Funnies
Soon the Olympics will be taking over your television. While the Olympics are indeed an awesome thing, you can’t always bring yourself to sit down and watch them.
Your favorite shows will be out of sight, and you’ll be left to your own devices. Whatever shall you do? If you’re not interested in watching all Olympics all the time, don’t worry. There are plenty of other things you can do to pass the time.
After all, it is summer — which is the perfect season for a little mischief. Here are 10 productive ways to pass the time besides watching the Olympics.
1. Two words: Olympic Napping.
2. Fill up the neighborhood swimming pool with Jell-O.
3. Steal seats off of unsuspecting bikes chained along your street.
4. Teach your little brother a new obscenity every day.
5. Organize your prize winning Snapple bottle cap collection.
6. Train your pet parrot to say “I’m watching you, fattie.”
7. Go for a long walk. When a driver lets you cross the street, wave thank you, start to walk, then stop in the middle of the road to tie your shoes.
8. Train your dog to fetch beer from the fridge.
9. Walk into a hospital dressed as a doctor and prescribe lollipops.
10. Take up tap dancing to annoy your downstairs neighbor.